1)File Tracking & Management Software
File Tracking & Management Software Systems allow for total records management systems on both an enterprise and local level. It helps in storage, retrieval, updating & searching of receipts and files. Tracking systems are not just limited to inside the office environment. Evidence rooms, media vaults, financial institutions, legal entities government agencies, cities and many more applications implement tracking systems to track anything and everything. Bar coding is perfect for line of site scanning, RFID for security and inventory in a fraction of the time bar coding takes. Document imaging for limiting the amount of paper in the workplace and for electronic forms, explanation of benefits and faster workflow in organizations.
File Tracking & Management Software Systems will save filing labor, file searching time, prevent files from vanishing, keep items secure from unauthorized eyes, automate file creation, allow for searching, requesting, reserving checked out items, automated on demand label printing, archiving from automated retention schedules, desk audits, take inventory, map out shelf locations, set up trailing document checklists, file destruction and many more features which all help to reduce costs. When implemented correctly, you will know exactly where your records are at all times before wasting valuable time and money searching for files.
- Easy tracking of receipt and files.
- Automated and faster system vis-a-vis long time spent to create File movement register manually.
- Easy tracking of receipts being merged or unmerged with a file.
- Easy tracking of files being linked or delinked from a file.
- Reduces paperwork.
- Categorize the files for making the system more efficient.
- Cost effective as it only needs only a browser at user level.
- Helps timely disposal of letters.
- Enforces a uniform working procedure.
- Easy to install, learn and use the system.
2)Documents Management System
There are many different levels of Documents Management Software available in the Word- but ‘best of breed’ Agile Soft Technologies DMS have the following features:
- Focused on managing documents, though they are often capable of managing other ‘electronic information’ such as images, movie files etc.
- Each unit of information (document) is self-contained.
- There are few (if any) links between documents (they may be associated by ‘grouping’ the items using a classification scheme or taxonomy)
- Focused primarily on storage and archiving and document life-cycle management including document expiry.
- Includes powerful workflow for incorporating business processes into the management of the documents.
- Targeted at storing and presenting documents in their native format (not limited to MS-Office products but including many different information types)
- Document access may be restricted at a folder or document level – and other security models may be applied.
- Limited ability to create web pages (suitable for intranets but not internets) typically produces one page for each document.
Agile Tech is serving to the complex problems arising due to massive urbanization in Municipal Bodies, Corporations, and Councils. The advance and depth domain knowledge of Municipal bodies gives effective solutions into upgradation & modernization of urban local bodies/ Municipalities.
Road Cutting Charges
Civic Center Module
Document Management System
Land and Estate Management
Urban Health Center (UHC)
Billing Demand and Recovery
File Tacking & Management
Double Entry Accounting System
Mobile Tower Registration
Work Monitoring and Management
Shop and Establishment
Municipal Secretariat, PRO, RTI
4)College-University Management System
We do complete automation process of Educational Domain.
- Student Information Management System: Student Lifecycle Management, Course structure or scheme of examination, class scheduling, student attendance. Mapping academic Details such as courses, papers, syllabi, fees, faculty Details etc.
- Admission Management: management of entire admission process starting from the admission offer announcement, ID card printing, student ID on system.
- Exam and Assessment Management: Providing functionalities related to pre exam, exam and post exam processes of the Institute.
- Fees Management: End to end management of fee setup, collection and accounting processes.
- Student Relationship & Counseling: Student profile management and maintenance, student related communication management, student services management career counseling, enquiry, and information activities.
- Student Trainings and Placements: Automation of placement cell, recruiters management.
- Alumni Management: Management of Alumni database and the ongoing interactions with Alumni members.
- Messaging System: Automatic and manual messaging management on the system
- Learning Management: Course management and administration, course calendar, learning content management and administration, self-paced learning, student attendance, online assignments and assessments.
- Portals: Student Portal, Parent Portal, Alumni portal
- Communication and Collaboration: Online Notice boards, discussions forums, email and chat capabilities.
- Manpower Information Management System: Payroll, leave and attendance.
- Recruitment Management: Pre and post recruitment management process automation, Re – Employment, Daily Wage Appointments/Temporary Status Employees, Contract Appointments/ Hiring of Agencies, Appointment of Consultants
- Employee performance management process: Appraisals and Increments handling, Ad hoc promotions
- Statutory Compliance: Provident Fund and Insurance, Pension and Superannuation,
- Faculty Management: Management and maintenance of faculty profile along with Addition in Qualification and Academic Achievements
- Employee Self Service (ESS): Employee Portal
- Accounting & Budgeting: An integrated financial accounting package, that is capable of producing all kind of financial statements like trial balance, balance sheets, Revenue receipts expenditure, profit & loss account etc.
- Account Payable Module
- Accounts Receivable Module
- Reporting and Dashboards
- Purchase Store and Inventory Management: Automation of the entire purchase cycle & distribution (issue & returns), purchase procedures & processes, procurement accounting of all items / assets such as Scientific Equipment/ Office Equipment/ Furniture / Printing
- Stock Keeping
- Asset & Estate Management: End to end management of assets of the institute by tracking of their movement, taking in account value addition or depreciation including condemnation and write off
- Library management: End to end comprehensive library management system.
5)Learning Management System (LMS)
Agile LMS range from systems for managing training and educational records to software for distributing online or blended/hybrid college courses over the Internet with features for online collaboration. Designed to grow with you and your needs, AgileLMS ensures that high loads are easily handled. While it’s configurable and flexible architecture makes it an ideal system for training companies, large enterprises and SMBs. Today, some of the blue chip companies in BFSI, IT/ ITES, Retail, Education, Training & Development, Manufacturing and Telecom sectors rely on LMS to manage their training effectively and easily.
- Corporate training departments use LMSs to deliver online training, as well as automate record-keeping and employee registration.
- Colleges and universities use LMSs to deliver online courses and augment on-campus courses.
- Identify and addresses skill gaps easily between competency levels and job profile requirements, for both individuals and groups.
- Provides cost-effective assessment of employee performance against organization’s own compliance requirements and learning objectives.
- Effectively measure and report on competency and skills to improve organizational development.
- The entire application is controlled via the administration module.
- The user interface is user friendly.
- Exhaustive reports keep the management well informed.
- Define roles and permissions, account creation, course management, can make announcements and take back ups of the database.
- Can undertake either web-based learning or class room learning.
- Can customize his / her learning plan.
- Teaching calendar, progress chart, and communication with teacher as well as with student community, view FAQ etc.
- Online quiz to test his knowledge.
- The order of the course elements.
- Assignment of learning contents to students.
- Teaching calendar, progress chart of students.
- Intercommunication with students & FAQ.
- Creation of Quizzes.
- Evaluation of Assignments.
6)Customer Relationship Mangement (CRM)
Using leading CRM technologies, Agile Tech builds solutions that allow you to collaborate easily on sales opportunities manage sales pipelines, create accurate sales forecasts and run sophisticated marketing campaigns.
Agile Tech offers comprehensive consulting, roadmap and end-to-end implementation of Microsoft Dynamics and SalesForce for enterprises. We start your CRM implementation by getting an in-depth understanding of your unique goals, challenges and business processes. Then we move ahead to customize CRM solutions for your unique business needs.
…a centralized system that organizes leads, Customers, Call Center, services etc of any organization.
Our CRM Product Competencies are for:
- Microsoft Dynamics: The best-of-breed line of integrated & adaptable business management solutions that automate and streamline financial, customer relationship and supply chain processes to drive successful business.
- Salesforce: An easy-to-use Web-based CRM solution for sales, service, marketing and call center operations that streamlines customer relationship management and boosts customer satisfaction. Organizations benefit from unparalleled productivity, revenue growth and business intelligence.
7)Inventory Management System
ATSInventory Management system is a user friendly application allows user to perform various inventory movement operations and to interact and manage the inventory movements. It helps in Manages/Tracks the inventory of Plant (Manufacturing/Plant warehouse) and Distribution Center. This application also analyzing & auditing forms of company, Item groups, Item Ledgers, Stock Info, Duties & Tax info & Reports along with Sale/Purchase Register (Datewise/Itemwise/Partywise). We Provides views product-wise/warehouse-wise to view the on line Inventory for Product at PLANT/warehouse and logical location level.
Module we cover
ATSInventory helps into to Manage
- On line inventory available for products at all levels of storage.
- Automated interfaces to all the other applications which affect the inventory, hence providing a consolidated view, to manage the inventory movement between the Plant, DC and Customer.
- Integrated inventory management enables service fulfillment scenarios and quick time to activate services.
- Get complete real-time visibility into demand, supply, costs and fulfillment measures and trends.
- Manage margins with a clear view into inventory costs, turn rates and inventory profitability.
- Eliminate manual inventory management processes and improve vendor satisfaction with a seamless procure-to-pay process.
- Significantly improve your relationships with suppliers, vendors and partners by providing self service and real-time visibility.
- Effectively and efficiently meet customer demand, helping drive and maintain superior customer service levels.
- Meet your industry’s specific inventory management and purchasing needs with easily integrated add-on solutions available from ifact-tech.com
- Manages the inventory movement between Plant Warehouse and Supplier.
- Data security through mirror image and encrypted form of backup option & user wise entry level security.